To Book An Appointment Call: (813)-546-4578
What is Microblading?
Dreaming of those beautiful Full Ravishing Eyebrows take a breath open your eyes and know that it is absolutely possible! Mya Sophya is extremely qualified she most recently won Best Of Tampa Bay 2020 for Microblading. Mya is a licensed tattoo artist and has became double certified by two marvelous company’s for microblading. She is certified by the worlds most prestigious school for microblading "Phi Brows". She was also trained and certified by the Master Branco Babic, completing all 11 levels required to be able to call herself a Phi Brow Artist.
Microblading is carried out by using a special manual hand-tool, which holds sterile disposable micro-blades. The pigment (color) is deposited into the epidermis very carefully with the Microblading hand-tool which allows the Ravish Specialist to create super fine crisp hair-strokes, compared to using digital needle cartridge configuration. The pigments are inserted closer to the surface, therefore the strokes appear natural and fine. The process can take anywhere from 2-3 hours depending on the clients current eyebrow condition on the first visit. You will receive a complimentary touch-up session to add more details and any modifications you would like. We also offer Ravish Micro-Shading for an additional charge on your touch-up visit this will give the brows the most natural, full and ravishing look it is highly recommended. *NOTE* We do NOT do touch-ups on work that was not done by a Ravish Brows Specialist. Note all Microblading procedures require a consultation first you may call to schedule an appointment.
Book An Appointment Call: (813)-546-4578
|Style Of Microblading||Price Of Microblading|
|Microblading + Free 4 Week Touch-Up||$600.00|
|Microblading 3-6 Month Touch-up||$150.00|
|Microblading 12 + Month Touch-up||$300.00|
|Microblading + Microshading||$700.00|
|Correction/ Cover Up||Additional +$100.00|
What does Alopecia mean?
This is when you have little to no hair on your eyebrows to work with.
What does Microblading Correction mean?
This is when you have NOT received previous Microblading from Ravish Brows and now we have to do corrective work that another salon specialist has done.
What is a Touch-Up?
A touch-up is when you have previously received Microblading from Ravish Brows and you would like to refresh your look!
Ready to Book Ravish Brows Microblading Online!
If you are booking microblading online you will need to first have a consultation. Everyone is required to have a consultation for microblading . We will also need you to send a picture of your eyebrows if you've had previous work done. We will not take any last minute clients everyone must go through the same procedure for your saftey and ours.
- Must have no makeup, editing, or tanning in the eyebrow area.
- Close up of the eyebrows only.
Good source of lighting.
- Frontal of both, Right side and Left side pictures (3 pictures in total)
Please include your name and what type of Microblading service you are inquiring about, Thank You!
Ravish Brows Examples
DAY OF TREATMENT
- 30 Minutes After Treatment
- Gently dab freshly tattooed with a cotton pad to remove all the lymph and previously applied cream
- Apply a very thin layer of PhiShield after care cream with a clean q-tip, avoid using your fingers.
For the rest of the day of treatment, repeat the above process 3-5 times a day to keep the wound clean and avoid scab formation.
Cleaning with water is only necessary on the first day of treatment.
FOLLOWING SEVEN DAYS
Avoid wetting your eyebrows in the shower and when washing your face. Apply a very thin layer of PhiShield after care cream with a clean q-tip, avoid using your fingers.
Repeat the above process 3-5 times a day to keep the wound clean and avoid scab formation.
Things to avoid during healing
- First Seven Days Do not pick, scratch or peel the healing area
- Do not apply any make-up or products on eyebrows
- Avoid sleeping on the face
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid working out to prevent sweating
- Avoid water on eyebrows during shower for at least 7 days or until healed
- Avoid facial massage,facial steaming, and sauna
In The Next 30 Days
Avoid sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peelings, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, and creams that contain regeneration factors.Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area (Fraxel Laser, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns. Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to faster pigment fading,
All following must be Avoided during the 7 days post microblading procedure:
- Increased sweating.
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi.
- Sun tanning or salon tanning.
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic Acid on face or neck.
- Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area.
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post care creams with a cotton swab.
To Book An Appointment Call: (813)-546-4578